A Full Featured Interactive Course
With over 20 years experience teaching thousands of students at the Watts Atelier, Jeff Watts has prepared an unprecedented program based on the traditions of the masters. Just like at the Atelier, students are strongly encouraged to build their skills in Drawing first, and then branch out into Painting and Master classes.
- 3 Programs of Study (Drawing, Painting, Master Classes)
- Wide variety of courses with multiple phases
- Instructor critiques available
- Workbooks with assignments come with every lesson
- Over 350 hours of content and rapidly growing
- Share your work and meet other students
Developing a solid foundation in drawing is the key to a successful career in art. In the Drawing Program you can learn Fundamentals, Head, and Figure at your own pace. You can also enroll in one of the mentorship programs and receive weekly critiques.
The Painting Program covers a broad spectrum of study. Learn Portrait, Figure, Still Life, Landscape, and Gouache, again, at your own pace. Like the Drawing Program, you can also enroll in one of the mentorship programs and receive weekly critiques from Atelier staff.
Master Class Programs
Master classes are taught by the world-class instructors at the Watts Atelier. Master classes will focus on advanced topics that build on the core foundations of the drawing and painting programs. Access the class lessons anytime, anywhere, for as long as your are enrolled in the online program.
Critiques – One-To-One Instruction – Video Coaching
The Mentorship program brings the best of both worlds. Learn from home, and also get one-to-one coaching from a staff member of the Atelier.
- Weekly critiques with trace over
- Video coaching sessions
- Learn from a Watts Fellow, a Watts Instructor, or Jeff Watts himself
- Multiple enrollment options for greater flexibility
[Via Watts Atelier]
Program(s): Courses, Part-time
Medium(s) Taught: Drawing, Painting
Tuition: $99 – $699 per month
Financial Aid: No